We invite that you carefully read our Terms & Conditions (“Terms,” “Terms and Conditions”). As a visitor to Financopedia.co, you’ll find out your rights and obligations here. In essence, the Terms are a legally binding contract stating the conditions in which Financopedia.co (hereafter referred as “Website,” “We,” “Us,”) can be of benefit to you.
These Terms may be changed and modified by the Website at any time without prior notice or liability to you.
In accessing this website, you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for complying with all local laws. This website may not be used or accessed by users who do not agree with these terms. All materials on this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
What is not allowed on our Website:
- You may not post any commercial material that involves copying, transferring, or downloading material from the Website.
- Any content on the Website that is protected by copyrights or intellectual property rights cannot be uploaded, posted, reproduced, or distributed without prior permission from the site owner.
- Changing, removing, modifying, or adapting any information or content on the Website, excluding what can be changed under applicable law.
- To commit any act that could be considered fraudulent, harmful, unlawful, indecent, or hateful.
- Intentionally posting any materials containing malware that could damage the services provided by our Website.
- Sending emails, postings, or other forms of solicitation.
- To access the Website in an illegal, harmful, and/or unlawful manner.
- Third-party content (product names, logos, trademarks, designs, etc.) belongs to their respective owners and should not be copied, altered, used, or modified in any way that might violate intellectual property rights.
- We may occasionally use trademarks of third parties on the Website, but we do not claim ownership of those trademarks.
Website materials on Financopeida.co are provided “as is”. Financialcopeida.co makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates any other warranties, including, but not limited to, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property rights. The materials on Financopeida.co’s Internet website or on any sites linked to this site are provided “as is”. Financopeida.co makes no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- According to State law, all content (texts, infographics, images, etc.) on the Website is protected by copyright.
- A user who accepts the Terms does not acquire a license to copy, modify, translate, or use any data on the Website without prior permission unless otherwise stated in the Terms.
- We remind you that all content on our Website is the property of Financopedia.co.
5. User Submissions and User Restrictions
When you submit content to our Website as a user, it is considered a user submission.
A suggestion, review, or comment that is published or posted on the Website may be used, altered, published, or deleted by the Website without prior notice or compensation to the information provider.
Reviews and comments posted by users are not the responsibility of the Website.
Communication between users is their responsibility.
Users shouldn’t do the following:
- Uploading copyrighted material that the user is not authorized to use to the Website.
- Send materials that you don’t own and aren’t allowed to distribute.
- Send materials that violate others’ copyrights or privacy or publicity rights.
- Send offensive, embarrassing, abusive, or harmful materials.
- Violating any local, state, or federal law, whether intentionally or accidentally.
- Attempting to breach website security.
- Sending advertisements or soliciting business.
6. Limitation of Liability
- Financialpedia.co is not liable for any losses or damages that may result from following the reviewers’ advice or opinion. Our website contains content that reflects our team’s opinions, which may differ from those of the website itself.
- Although we strive to keep the content on the website current and accurate, we do not guarantee that all content is true, accurate, or complete. Also, we may not be held responsible for any text errors or factual errors that might result in costs or expenses for the user.
- Please be aware that we are not responsible for any malware or harmful material you may encounter while browsing our website.
- You access and use this website at your own risk, and you alone are responsible for any indirect, direct, or consequential damages that you may suffer.
7. External Links
- We use external links to direct you to the products/services/companies we review or write about.
- We may provide external links on our Website, but we are not responsible for the content on those sites.
- This Website contains affiliate links to other websites.
For more information about our privacy policies, please click here.
9. Use Of Pictures
Financopedia.co pictures can be used if you credit Financopedia.co and notify us by email.
Financialpedia.co reserves the right to discontinue or modify any aspect of the Site at any time. The Terms and the relationship between you and Financopedia.co shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. Unless otherwise specified, you agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Tel Aviv-Jaffa, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts, provided that Financopedia.co may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Financopedia.co regarding the Site.